Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
2021 Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar
The Clek Fllo is a narrow and compact convertible car seat that is complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., a steel anti-rebound bar and Clek's patented Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology. The Clek Fllo offers Advanced Side Impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest. At less than 17 inches wide, Fllo conveniently fits 3-across in most vehicles. And, Fllo is tailored in Crypton’s C-Zero Plus performance fabrics that’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified with moisture barrier which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are FREE of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
Clek offers a 1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat with them online within 3 months of purchase! Also shop the ever popular Foonf Convertible Car Seat - with high-end technology that will keep your child safer longer.
Child Height, Weight and Age
- Height: 25-43 in
- Weight: 14-50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Height: 30-49 in
- Weight: 22-65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended (1 year minimum)
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Extended Rear-Facing Use
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use.
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- 1. Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- 2. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- 3. Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILD IN A COLLISION
Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo's Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
Compact design makes for easy installation... fits 3-across too!
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
GREENGUARD Select Certified
Crypton C-Zero+ Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
9 Year Expiration
Seat Dimensions and Weight:
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in
- Harness-Slot Height: 8-17 in
- Width: 13-17 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 in
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5-27 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing: 24 in
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26-31 in
- Seat Weight: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat FAQ
Q. What are the main differences between the Foonf and Fllo car seats?
A. The main differences are:
- Fllo is less expensive than the Foonf
- Fllo offers a flexible LATCH instead of the Rigid-LATCH on the Foonf. A flexible LATCH is typically easier to install in a wider range of cars. You can opt to use the seat-belt installation method for both seats.
- Fllo is 25lbs. and Foonf is 33lbs.
- Foonf has more advanced energy absorption technology built into the base.
- Foonf has an easier recline trigger to change positions. Fllo’s angle is adjusted through manual repositioning.
- Foonf is taller than the Fllo by about 1.5-2 inches.
Both convertible car seats have the same weight and usage limits, and the seats are the same widths at 17 inches. You can use both seats 3 across in most vehicles.
Q. How long does the CLEK Fllo last?
A. The Clek Fllo convertible car seats, along with the Foonf, Oobr, and the rest of the Clek car seats have an expiration of 9 years from the date of manufacture.
Q. How do you recline a CLEK forward-facing FLLO car seat?
A. Adjust the car seat to the desired recline position by pulling the Recline Handle out and rotating the car seat.
Note: Recline positions 1 and 2 can be used Forward-Facing, with position 1 requiring the top tether. Position 3 cannot be used while the Clek is Forward-Facing.
Q. Is the CLEK FLLO convertible car seat easy to install?
A. Yes! Installing the Cleck Fllo with either the LATCH feature or the belt is relatively simple. For the LATCH option, the Clek Fllo offers level indicators to help find the correct installation angle. The belt option allows for seatbelt threading for both the forward-facing and rear-facing configurations.
Q. How do you adjust the straps on a CLEK FLLO car seat?
A. The Clek Fllo’s straps should be snug across the thighs, with the chest clip at armpit level. The straps should be snug so that you cannot pinch a horizontal fold in the straps at your child’s collarbone.
For rear and forward-facing on the Clek Fllo:
- Loosen the Harness – while lifting the harness adjusted tab, pull out on the shoulder harness straps
- Place the child in the Fllo with their back against the seat’s back
- Place child’s arms through the shoulder harness straps and position the straps over the child’s shoulders and thighs
- Buckle Harness – Insert Buckle Tongues into Buckle one at a time until you hear a click. Pull the tongues to check they are securely locked.
- Pull Harness Adjuster Strap to snugly adjust harness straps. Check the harness straps are snug on the shoulder and thighs – not allowing for any slack, lying relatively straight without sagging or pressing on the child’s flesh.