Earth Mama Calming Lavender Baby Wash - 5.3 oz
Earth Mama Baby - Calming Lavender Baby Wash - 5.3 oz
Calming lavender is a life saver for pre-bedtime routines. Peaceful with a pleasant scent, lavender baby wash is castile-based lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns, pregnant mamas — and everybody in between.
Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Soap vs Detergent
- Hospitals use it too