Nuna TRIV Next Stroller
- Birth - 50lbs
- Stroller Weight:
- 18.4 lbs
- Open Dimensions:
- 37" L X 22.5" W x 42.25" H
- Folded Dimensions:
- 24" L x 22.5" W x 15" H
- Included Accessories:
- Folding Ring Adapter
Nuna Triv Next City Stroller
All new for 2022! A morning stroll to the park or afternoons in your favorite coffee spot, everyday out and abouts with baby are fuss-free with the TRIV™ next stroller. It’s a natural city dweller that quickly converts to a travel system, packs up easily and stands on its own when folded, becoming the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
Engineered for convenience and comfort, the all-wheel suspension, one-touch braking system, and large rear wheels promise easy maneuverability and cushiony smooth city strolls - like riding on air with complete peace of mind.
This compact fold stroller is cleverly designed with a seat that faces and folds both ways, no matter what direction baby's facing. The all-season seat keeps your precious cargo snug in winter and converts to breathable mesh in summer, while the rain cover provides extra protection no matter the weather. Every parent needs a trusty travel companion to enjoy those everyday adventures waiting around the corner.
Nuna Triv Next Stroller Features
- • Red Dot Product Design Winner 2022
- • Travel system ready - simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant car seat to the included ring adapter
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller—no need to remove with the car seat
- Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing and more time relaxing
- Seat faces both ways and stroller folds flat no matter what direction baby’s been facing
- Durable footrest for a more comfortable ride
- MagneTech secure snap™ is a self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Stands alone when folded
- Spring suspension technology under the seat for smooth rides
- Water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- Easy access zippered storage pocket and oversized shopping basket for all the essentials
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- All-wheel suspension and one-touch rear brake allows for easy stop and go with just a simple top tap
- Swivel-lock front wheels
- 3-position recline and adjustable calf support for customized comfort
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Removable insert is lightweight and lightly textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell
- (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Rubber tires are tough, foam-filled and ready for any terrain
Nuna Triv Next Car Seat Compatibility
- All Nuna PIPA Car Seats using included Ring Adapter
Nuna Triv Accessories:
Nuna Triv Next Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a bassinet for the Nuna TRIV?
A. Yes, the new Nuna Triv has a coordinating Nuna Triv Bassinet which can be used from birth to 20lbs.
Q. Is the Nuna TRIV newborn ready?
A. Yes! The Nuna Triv is ready to use from birth to 50lbs. It can also be used with any of the Nuna PIPA infant car seats or the new Triv Bassinet.
Q. Is Nuna TRIV good for travel?
A. TRIV is Nuna’s most compact and lightweight stroller to date. The frame weighs only 14.6 lbs and features a one-hand fold feature making the Nuna TRIV a favorite for everyday and travel use.
Get added protection for the stroller on your travels by using the Nuna Travel Bag with wheels.
Q. Is Nuna TRIV worth the money?
A. With over 210 Awards (and counting), Nuna has added its years of expertise in safety and comfort to the TRIV stroller. Made with high-end materials and packed with premier features, the Nuna TRIV has all the benefits of a luxury full-size stroller but made for practical parent on-the-go.
Q. What car seat work with TRIV?
A. All PIPA car seat versions work with the new Triv using the included Ring Adapter. The Ring Adapter can be folded down with the frame.