Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Kinetic Convertible Car Seat
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Kinetic Convertible
Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic
A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddler-hood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and height adjustable Side Impact Protection.
Parents who are looking for added safety features.
The Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like height adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
Allows the child to remain rear facing longer.
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Kinetic allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child’s head is at least 1” below the headrest edge.
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 pounds and forward facing for children 22 to 65 pounds
- SIP adjusts to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. Kinetic pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision. Energy absorbing foam, EPS, in shell. EPP in the head panel protects child's body from impact forces.
- The Anti-Rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of a front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stow able. The ARB spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches.
- Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation
- Tri-Stage cushion system is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As your child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby properly positioned.
- Rear Facing – 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward Facing – 22 to 65 lbs
- Rear Facing – Maximum height 47”
- Forward Facing – Maximum height 49”
- Kinetic Pods
- EPS Expanded Polystyrene + EPP Expanded Polypropylene
- Anti-rebound Bar
- Energy Management System