Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent - 4 oz
Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink by keeping the nipple full of milk during feeding. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests helps with common feeding issues such as colic, reflux & gas.
Nipple stays full of milk, not air
- 1 Bottle
- Newborn flow nipple
Helps baby swallow less air with AirFree vent
- The nipple stays full even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in an upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
Easy to clean - wide neck & few parts
- Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink, by drawing air away from the nipple. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests can help with common feeding issues, such as colic, reflux and gas.
Valve in the nipple prevents vacuum build-up*
- With its wide neck and fewer parts, our bottle is easier to assemble and to clean quickly and thoroughly.
Nipple shape designed for a secure latch
- linical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is significantly reduced at night as babies fed with Philips Avent anti-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing than babies fed with a leading competitor's vented bottle.
AirFree vent is one piece, simple to use
- The shape of the nipple allows for a secure latch, and the ribbed texture helps prevent nipple collapse, for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
Use your bottle with or without the AirFree vent
- While feeding, make sure the AirFree vent stays on top. This keeps the nipple full of milk, even when the bottle is held in a horizontal position, for easier upright feeding.
Different nipple flow rates available
- You can use your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with or without the AirFree vent. The AirFree vent is compatible with all of our Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles.
Mix and match with other Philips Avent products
- Different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles can be used with or without the AirFree vent - but they should only be used with Philips Avent Anti-colic feeding nipples.
- Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup. We designed our bottle range so it's easy to mix and match tops and bottoms. This way you can progress easily from bottle, to training cup, to sippy cup, with fewer parts.