ThinkBaby Stainless Steel Sippy Cup Bottle 9oz
(You save )
Stainless Steel Sippy Cup Bottle 9oz - ThinkBaby
When we introduced the Thinkbaby over 7 years ago 95% of the baby bottles on the market were made of polycarbonate which contains BPA. Initially, we attempted to convince the major companies to move off of polycarbonate, but after being unsuccessful we launched Thinkbaby and Thinksport to address the concern of chemicals leaching from consumer products. We started with the baby bottle because polycarbonate was ubiquitous across the industry. As little ones systems are still in a state of development they have very little defense against foreign chemicals therefore, all of our bottles are free of - Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals. Most of the Sippy cups on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. We built the thinkbaby Sippy Cups with soft silicone spouts. This makes for easy transition from baby bottles to Sippy cups. This is a struggle that most parents face in moving to the next stage of feeding. with the thinkbaby Sippy Cup, the little one is already used to the feeling of silicone so making the transition is quite simple.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
- Perfect gift or registry item.