ThinkSport Safe Sunscreen for Kids - 6 oz
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 70 and greater. An SPF higher than SPF 30 offers only minimal improvement in sun protection and does not provide insight into its ability to protect for both UVA and UVB. Instead, these ultra-high SPFs are inflated through the use of chemical UV absorbers. The FDA has recently ruled that SPF numbers above 50 are not allowed. They have also ruled the terms "Sweatproof" and "Waterproof" as false claims.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a ????¬????æ1????¬??? rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation ????¬????? Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men????¬???s Health (top pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men????¬???s Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News, Triathlete, and 100s of online review sites. Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA. And many others.
- New 6oz tube