Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Mini - Cotton
Small, easy-to-use and super-soft baby carrier for newborns
Baby Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier that is easy to use for short babywearing sessions. It's perfect for the early months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. The soft fabrics gently hug your baby's back, legs and hips, and provide good support. You can check your newborn's position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect first baby carrier for a newborn: Baby Carrier Mini is a small and easy-to-use baby carrier that is best suited to newborns and their great need for closeness. You can carry your baby high on your chest, so they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use: Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your newborn to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means you can easily adapt Baby Carrier Mini as your newborn grows.
- Soft and flexible: The super-soft fabrics in the Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Mini create a cozy space for your newborn and are comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn's back, legs and hips and gives good sitting support in a comfy, ergonomic position. You can check your newborn's position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
- Unique baby carrier fabrics: The fabrics we use have been developed specifically for our baby carriers and are designed to suit newborns. Our mesh and jersey baby carriers are made from 3D fabrics that have three layers - an inner layer, a middle layer and an outer layer. Instead of padding that might make the baby carrier too warm, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread. This gives the baby carrier the stability of padding while ensuring very good air flow, so it stays airy and cool when you're babywearing.
- Takes up very little space: Baby Carrier Mini is small, which makes it easy to stuff into your diaper bag or under the stroller when you're not using it.
- Sturdy, adjustable head support: Good head support is very important both for a newborn and during the first five months until your baby can hold its head up unaided. Baby Carrier Mini has sturdy, adjustable support for both the head and neck.
- Keep your hands free: When carrying your newborn in a baby carrier, your hands are free for other things. Perfect for when your newborn baby needs a lot of closeness.
- Carry on your front either facing in or facing out: Once your baby has grown a little, you can choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position. Your baby should be at least five months old before you use the facing-out position.
Age & Weight: Most suitable during your baby's first months. Tested and safe for 0-1 years (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 24 lbs/11 kg).
Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position. The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies weighing between 7 lbs/3.2 kg and 10 lbs/4.5 kg.