Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier ONE Air - 3D Mesh
Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air in 3D Mesh
The latest version, with new features and a new design
- Airy & breathable mesh that dries quickly
- Ergonomic & comfortable in soft materials
- Fully adjustable size and seat width
- Babywearing from 0 to 3 years, plus facing-out & back carrying
Ergonomic and flexible front and back baby carrier – in soft and breathable mesh
Its new mesh fabric makes Baby Carrier One Air feel even more comfortable against your baby’s delicate skin. The latest version is even softer and more pliable, so it’s easy for you to feel if your baby is sitting in a natural position. The maximum seat width is wider and the head support is higher. It’s fully adjustable, so you can adapt it to exactly the right size for you and your baby from newborn.
What’s the difference between the old and new Baby Carrier One Air?
- A new design that feels more like a big soft hug for you and your baby. The baby carrier is now more flexible and pliable, so babywearing brings you and your baby even closer.
- Its new, super-soft mesh fabric makes Baby Carrier One Air feel even more comfortable against your baby’s delicate skin. A different hole pattern gives new Baby Carrier One Air a more on-trend look.
- You won’t find the unique benefits of Baby Carrier One Air anywhere else because we’ve created a special mesh that’s soft enough for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. And, while many other manufacturers only have mesh details, Baby Carrier One Air is made almost entirely of mesh.
- We’ve made it easy for you to feel if you’re carrying your baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve. As the fabric is softer and more pliable, you can see and feel how your baby is sitting in the baby carrier.
- The fully adjustable seat area means that you can adapt the seat width perfectly for your baby. And you can now select an even wider maximum seat area for your baby than you could in previous versions.
- We’ve now made the head support higher, so it gives a baby more protection and neck support, and also provides better support for an older baby who’s fallen asleep in the baby carrier. You can adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
4 front and back carrying positions
Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
Ergonomic leg position
Wide, fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
Pressure relief for back and shoulders
The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
Inbuilt infant insert
Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
Adjustable head support
The head support protects your baby and provides the right support until they have sufficiently strong neck muscles to hold their head up. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
Carry your toddler on your back
As your child grows heavier, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them in the baby carrier on your back. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
Easy and safe back carrying
With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them onto your back.
Hip-friendly baby carrier
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
- From newborn to three years.
- Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm
- Max. 15 kg/100 cm
- Minimum age front-facing position: 5 months
- Maximum weight front-facing position: 12 kg
- For children between 3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
All fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. Free from health-hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. That’s important to us!
- Main fabric: 100% polyester
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Leg position zip protection: 100% cotton
The Baby Carrier One Air in mesh fabric dries very quickly thanks to the light and airy material.
- Machine wash, 40°C.
- Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
The Baby Carrier One Air meets the safety standard EN13209-2:2015 and the US safety standard ASTM F2236 and CPSIA 2008, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.