Nomi High Chair
Nomi High Chair with Baby Seat
The Nomi high chair by Evomove is perfect for your newborn baby and grows with your child up to the teenage years. The Nomi High Chair includes the Nomi Mini baby set - with safety harness and straps for children from approx 6 - 24 months.
You can combine your Nomi chair with add-ons to customize it for your growing child - right from your baby's first day.
• Newborn Stage: The Nomi Baby is perfect for your newborn baby until approx. 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright.
• From 6 to 24 months: Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between approx. 6 - 24 months and is included with your Nomi High Chair. It is easily fastened on the seat and back - and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
• From 2 years and older: Nomi chair is the core of the Nomi concept. It will fit your child from approx. 2 years and into the teenage years.
MIDDLE STEM - THE BACKBONE OF YOUR NOMI
The wooden stem provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair. The unique shape ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched.
The stem is made from FSC-certified steam-bent veneer providing maximum strength and flexibility. When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem.
The stems are natural products and each stem is unique in its marks and character, depending on where the tree has grown and how old it is. A certain tolerance must therefore be expected between a new contrary a used chair in terms of wear, tear and patina regarding colour and shine of the tree. Strong enough to support up to 330 lbs. ensuring a lifetime of use.
- We believe that family meal time is special; conversation, socialization, and special moments all occur around the dining table. With the Nomi Evomove, you make sure that everyone is included, even the youngest family members
- Easily transforms from infant High Chair to Chair - allows you to position your child in the most comfortable & ergonomic position from newborn all the way to adulthood, the strong and sturdy wooden stem holds up to 330 lbs.
- Tested best as the #1 HIGH CHAIR (2018) by Stiftung Warentest in Germany. JPMA certified and meets the latest 2018 ASTM safety standards.
- Scandinavian design by world renowned seating expert - Peter Opsvik. Manufactured in Europe with environmentally responsible components.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Its sleek design doesn't trap food and lightweight design allows you to hang it on the table edge to clean underneath.
I love the design of this high chair, and our son took to it really fast! Its adjustable and allows him to share mealtime with us.