Nuna 2019 Pipa Infant Car Seat - Frost Silver
|Specifications Summary || |
| || |
|Height Capacity ||Up to 32" |
|Weight Capacity ||4 - 32lbs |
|Seat Weight ||8lbs (21.4lbs with base) |
|26.1" H x 25.2" L x 17.5" W |
|Included Accessories ||Car Seat Base, Latch Guides |
Keys? Check. Diapers and wipes? In the bag. Baby safe and comfy? Oh yes.
Trips out aren’t always that easy with a new baby. But with the PIPA infant car seat (with no added fire retardant chemicals), even spontaneous car rides to the park can happen.
When it’s time to go, you’ll be able to easily install your PIPA and slip your little one from the crook of your arm to the safety and comfort of the seat.
It’s that easy.
- 2019 UPGRADE: From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Three-piece removable infant insert. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
- true lock™ installs to car effortlessly in 5 seconds
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact by up to 90% (when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg)
- steel stability leg and LATCH minimize user error
- dual bubble level indicators confirm correct angle
- can be installed with a vehicle seat belt (LATCH-free option)
- aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- product dimensions: h 26.1 x l 25.2 x w 17.5 in
- product weight: 8 lbs, with base 21.4 lbs
- machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle
- drip dry
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- plastic, handle and harness:
- use mild detergent, water and soft cloth
- air dry
- rinse using warm water
- do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants
- air dry